The story of how John Barrowman hid in Eve’s shower for 40 minutes.
Let me take this opportunity to say how much I love Torchwood.
- These past three episodes of the new season have been so fucking fantastic.
- The funny thing is, I don’t really like the two new “members”.
- But this season has caused me to love Gwen and Jack TENFOLD what I used to.
- It’s just this dynamic…the “Torchwood Dynamic”…I don’t think any american is going to be able to fit into it.
- But you know what? Who cares. Gwen and Jack don’t need anyone else.
- I’m seriously such a Gwen fangirl now though. I am so in lesbians.
- AND CLAIRE FROM SIX FEET UNDER UNF HER CHARACTER IS HOTTER THAN HOT AND SUCH A BAMF AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
Lights Out: Japan.
omg she made the daily what. :’D I love this song and video, okay.
Movie Trailer of the Day: The first official trailer for The Dark Knight Rises — the final installment of Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy — leaked online last week, but the hi-res version of the teaser, which was attached to screenings of Deathly Hallows Part 2, has finally arrived.
Starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman, Anne Hathaway, and Tom Hardy, the film is due in theaters July 20, 2012.